One of the best ways to get your husband on board with organizing is to provide him with the necessary tools. My husband still appreciates the wall mounted vacuum for the garage that our boys gave him a couple of years ago on Father’s Day. It helps make garage clean up a snap and has also made it much easier to quickly vacuum out our cars! Still wondering what to get the man in your life?
Here are some of my favorite (and affordable!) Father’s Day Gift ideas:
1. Hoover GUV. $159. This vacuum is carried online or at about every main chain store including Walmart, Sears, Best Buy and Home Depot. I found the best deal on Amazon.
2. Garage Makeover Gift Certificate. $100 off any garage makeover for the month of June. Contact Julie for details.
3. Wall Mount Shelf With Hooks. $99. This can be used for so many things in the garage. Hooks are always a good solution to just about any mess.
4. Emergency Auto Kit. $35. A must have for every car!
5. BBQ Gift Basket. $30. Make your own gift basket with these fun lobster towels from one of my favorite bloggers – Lemonade Makin’ Mama. Add a few drinks, his favorite snacks, a BBQ basting brush and voila! If he’s not into barbecuing then Pinterest is also another great resource for gift basket ideas.
What are your Father’s Day gift ideas?